A truly desktop class Mini ARM Linux PC, the MK902 LE is here, packed
into a tiny a form factor that includes more connectivity options than
any of our previous Linux Mini PC's. The future of small, efficient ARM
desktop computers starts here.
The Cloudsto MK902 LE is a tiny computer, which runs Ubuntu Linux and sits neatly on any desk (or behind a monitor/display) giving easy access to all connections this allows it to be used as a mini workstation. At the heart of this tiny device is a powerful 1.6Ghz Quad-Core Cortex A9 ARM processor for blazing performance in all applications.
This Mini Linux PC connects to any HDMI or DVI compatible screen to provide a true 1080p multimedia digital display.
The Cloudsto MK902 LE Mini Linux ARM PC has 2GB of RAM, built in Wifi & Ethernet, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, Fast onboard flash storage and runs Ubuntu (Picuntu) desktop OS at full speed. Now it really is possible to browse the internet, read email, manage files, edit photos, make documents, make music and even watch TV in true desktop style using a PC which fits in the palm of your hand and costs the same as an external hard drive!
When you start Picuntu you land on the desktop, a familiar place to be if you are used to Windows and Mac computers. From here you can browse the internet, check mail, manage files, create documents, make websites, edit photos, listen to music and much much more with the many built in applications. If you fancy doing more you can launch the Ubuntu software Center and download 1000's more applications specifically designed for ARM Linux.
MK902 LE is ideal for a wide range of applications;
- Replacing large power hungry and expensive desktop computers in business environments
- Digital signage applications
- Web Kiosks
- Thin Client
- Server (runs full Ubuntu to allow complete configuration for all server needs)
- Development platform for users involved in embedded solutions and researching fast ARM platforms
- As a client for many other applications and tasks, freeing up the need for using a dedicated desktop machine for the job in hand
- Boots up in seconds
- Very low power consumption (2-5 Watts under normal load)
- Tiny form factor
- Completely solid state (no moving parts)
- Runs industry standard Linux distribution Ubuntu
- Easy to deploy (firmware can be flashed by PC)
- Low cost compared to WinTel boxes
- No software licenses to worry about
CPU - Rockchip RK3188 Quad Core (Cortex A9 Quad Core upto 1.6GHz)
GPU - Mali 400 Supports Open GL ES 1.1 and 2.0 (Linux support available in Ubuntu 12.04)
Memory (RAM) - 2GB
Internal Storage - 8GB Internal NAND FLASH with Ubuntu preinstalled
External Storage - Micro SD Card Slot
System - Ubuntu Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) Full Ubuntu OS with access to many apps from Ubuntu software center.
Networking - Wifi 802.11b/g/n with external high gain Antenna, Fast Ethernet
Video - HDMI up to 1920x1080p,
Analogue AV output (Linux support coming soon)
Audio - HDMI or External USB Sound Device (not included), 3.5mm AV output, optical output (Linux Support coming soon)
USB - 4 x Full Size USB Host.
Other Hardware Features - PMU (for complete software shutdown), Easily accessible recovery switch.
Power - 5V USB <2 amps="" p="">
MK902 LE 8GB (Linux Edition)
USB - USB cable for easy firmware installation/updates/recoveries.
HDMI - HDMI Lead
2A Mains USB Power supply with country specific adapter.
You can get MK902 LE at here.