KompoZer is a complete web authoring system that combines web file management and “what you see is what you get” (WYSIWYG) web page editing. It’s designed to be extremely easy to use, making it ideal for non-technical computer users who want to create an attractive, professional- looking web site without needing to know HTML or web coding.
Of course it’s also possible to write your own code: for that purpose KompoZer features an intelligent Dreamweaver-like code interface.
Those who are familiar with the DreamWeaver interface will feel right at home with KompoZer:
- WYSIWYG editing of pages, making web creation as easy as typing a letter with your word processor.
- Integrated file management via FTP. Simply login to your web site and navigate through your files, editing web pages on the fly, directly from your site.
- Reliable HTML code creation that will work with all of today's most popular browsers.
- Jump between WYSIWYG Editing Mode and HTML using tabs.
- Tabbed editing to make working on multiple pages a snap.
- Powerful support for forms, tables, and templates.
- The easiest-to-use, most powerful Web Authoring System available for Desktop Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh users.
You can download Kompozer for Linux at Here.