YamiPod is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod under Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
YamiPod can be run directly from your iPod and needs no installation.
Take a look at the feature list to find out what it can do and feel free to suggest anything that might be missing.
Here are some key features of "YamiPod":
· stand alone program, no installation required
· iPod is automatically recognized
· mp3 and AAC files can be copied to/from iPod
· read/write access to mp3 id3 and AAC infos
· lyrics support (with internet auto search)
· playlist support (On-The-Go included)
· playlists import (PLS,M3U)
· playlists export (PLS,M3U)
· full unicode support
· auto-download new versions
· advanced song import/export settings
· 2 restore features
· built in music player
· iPod informations
· 2 search features
· remove duplicated tracks
· find lost music files
· easy ratings edit
· PC to iPod synchronization
· create and edit notes
· automatically update song playcounts
· News RSS and podcasts to iPod upload
· Growl support (Apple only)
· export song lists to HTML or plain text files
· multiple iPods support
· Audioscrobbler support
What's New in 1.6 Stable Release:
· [FIX] iTunes length at the end error
· [FIX] application quitted after unexpectedly in some situations
What's New in 1.7 Beta 1 Development Release:
· This version adds compatibility with latests iPods (classic and nano 3G).
You can download for free at here.
Posted by FRIS at 01:52